I am so lucky. My life has changed so much in the last year and a half that it amazes me. I've always been such a planner and this time has definitely taught me that plans change. And boy am I thankful they have. I am slowly building the life I have always dreamed of with the man that I will spend the rest of my life with.
So many people doubt love...and snicker when you say something about spending forever with somebody. Let's face it, the majority of people that get married end up getting divorced. Maybe I'm being super optimistic, maybe I'm being a dreamer...but you know what? I truly believe with every piece of my heart that this is it. This is what I want and he is everything I've ever dreamed of and more. He is my rock, my support system, my smile...he is the reason why I feel on top of the world every single day.
Life changes unexpectedly, and life changes fast. There are always bumps in the road and hard times that help us to appreciate everything that we have. I have seen my whole life change in one second. Since that day I have promised myself to take in everything I can, appreciate the little things, and always always always remember that I am blessed.
I am starting a new chapter in my life...graduate in December, get my first apartment (without the parents help) in January, my amazing fiance is home by March (hopefully), wedding in May, Army OBLC in July...then who knows? Not only am I about to become a wife, but a military wife. And on top of that, I will be active duty military for the next three years and married to a marine.
I'm a little scared...but mostly excited. I just need to remember to relax...things will work out the way they are supposed to. Just gotta have a little faith...
So many people doubt love...and snicker when you say something about spending forever with somebody. Let's face it, the majority of people that get married end up getting divorced. Maybe I'm being super optimistic, maybe I'm being a dreamer...but you know what? I truly believe with every piece of my heart that this is it. This is what I want and he is everything I've ever dreamed of and more. He is my rock, my support system, my smile...he is the reason why I feel on top of the world every single day.
Life changes unexpectedly, and life changes fast. There are always bumps in the road and hard times that help us to appreciate everything that we have. I have seen my whole life change in one second. Since that day I have promised myself to take in everything I can, appreciate the little things, and always always always remember that I am blessed.
I am starting a new chapter in my life...graduate in December, get my first apartment (without the parents help) in January, my amazing fiance is home by March (hopefully), wedding in May, Army OBLC in July...then who knows? Not only am I about to become a wife, but a military wife. And on top of that, I will be active duty military for the next three years and married to a marine.
I'm a little scared...but mostly excited. I just need to remember to relax...things will work out the way they are supposed to. Just gotta have a little faith...

No comments:
Post a Comment