Time for an update now that I have internet access. Things have been crazy the last few weeks. Nobody was kidding when they said the last semester of nursing school was going to be killer. I moved...last week. and I'm moving again...on Wednesday. It has been nuts but i have managed to keep my sanity somehow. I have my wonderful fiance to thank for that. He does everything he can to help me and I am so thankful for him.
So the exciting news is we have a place of our own now! A two bedroom, two bath condo in Kailua. I move in this week and am so excited. It will be so nice for Logan to be able to come home to our own space and our own things.
The wedding plans are on hold for now. I have been way too busy with school. I have the Save the Dates though and will hopefully get them sent out next week Thursday. That might be a little to ambitious though. We'll see what happens.
Midterm for community is tomorrow...night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment